Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 5, 2018

Conceal mail from Spotlight



Fair peruser Kevin Taylor thinks about my affection for Gmail and its spam sifting highlight yet finds a record issue on my Mac. He composed:

I have empowered incredible IMAP bolster that Gmail has and it functions admirably with Apple Mail (3.2). The issue is that now I get Gmail spam in Apple Mail. It is shunted off into the IMAP Spam organizer, obviously, yet it shows up in My Trash when I erase it in Mail, and hence powerless against show in the Spotlight and Search. Any brilliant fixes for this?

On the off chance that your principle hamburger is Spotlight discover this apparatus, you can conceal it from the Spotlight seek look by doing this:

Explore to your client registry/Library/Mail. Find your IMAP letter drop, tap the triangle by that post box, and discover the mbox Spam and Trash documents.

Open System Options and after that select the framework center alternative. Tap the Security tab and drag the mbox Spam and Trash records to the Spotlight alternatives window. Spotlight will never again show comes about because of things in these letter boxes.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét